Modern Mobility Partners is growing! We have the following positions currently open:
Senior Traffic Engineer/Project Manager with an interest in travel demand modeling, traffic modeling and simulation, data analysis, programming and ITS, including new and emerging technologies, such as connected and autonomous vehicles.
This position will assist our growing firm in building and expanding a portfolio of clients based on technical expertise in travel demand/traffic modeling and traffic engineering and delivering data-driven solutions to clients that meet scope, schedule and budget expectations. The candidate will have the opportunity to lead and work on the projects in the field of emerging technologies and autonomous vehicles readiness planning, travel demand and traffic modeling, transportation and transit planning, traffic and revenue analysis, project prioritization and performance measures, and funding/grant strategies.
The candidate needs to possess strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to communicate complex technical problems clearly and concisely that technical and non-technical people will understand. The candidate will have the opportunity to lead a variety of projects and be supported by a dynamic team. The individual tasks may include but are not limited to:
• Serve as Deputy Project Manager or Project Manager on technical transportation planning or traffic engineering projects and be responsible for the development and monitoring of the scope, schedule, budget, and invoicing
• Apply transportation methods, planning principles, traffic evaluations and analysis as the macro, meso, and micro level to support the planning, design and implementation of transportation projects
• Conduct project-level alternatives analysis and traffic operations analysis
• Develop, validate/calibrate, and apply highway and transit travel demand forecasting models for transportation studies
• Provide technical guidance, QA/QC, and leadership to junior staff and participate in business and professional development activities
• Collaborate with co-founders to determine growth plans and expansion opportunities
• Potential opportunity to develop and grow traffic/ITS practice
We are currently hiring 1-2 Part-Time or Full-Time Transportation Planning Interns to start in the summer of 2020. If you have expertise in GIS, data analysis, transportation planning and research, and are interested in working on some exciting projects, click here to view the job description and follow the instructions below!
Important Instructions for Applying for Each Position:
Please email your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position in the subject line of the email. We look forward to your response!