Senior Travel Demand Modeler
Atlanta, GA or FL (Tallahassee, Tampa, Orlando, or Miami/Ft. Lauderdale) | Full Time
Modern Mobility Partners, a female and minority-owned transportation planning and traffic engineering firm founded in January 2018, is looking for a Senior Travel Demand Modeler. This position will be located at either our company headquarters in Atlanta, GA, or remotely in Florida in either Tallahassee, Tampa, Orlando, or Miami/Ft. Lauderdale.
This position will assist our award-winning growing firm in the management, QA/QC, and/or production of technical analyses, including travel demand modeling, ridership forecasting, traffic and revenue analysis, calculation of performance measures, big data analysis, GIS, etc.
The individual will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team to complete a variety of projects. Tasks may include but are not limited to:
• Manage tasks and/or projects, including developing and monitoring scopes, schedules, and budgets
• Coordinating and training junior and mid-level staff on assignments
• Communicate with clients
• Conduct QA/QC on staff technical analyses and writing
• Travel demand modeling, including development, scripting, validation, and application
• Traffic and revenue analysis
• Transit ridership forecasting
• GIS analysis
• Advanced data analysis, (i.e. travel demand model outputs, NPMRDS, Streetlight, InfoUSA, and more)
• Identify planning tools for development
• Write and edit reports
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations
• M.S. Degree in City Planning or B.S. degree in Civil Engineering
• 8+ years of experience in travel demand model development, validation, and application, including 4-step and activity-based models
• Cube Voyager scripting experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Proficiency in ArcGIS
• Project management experience
• Ability to think independently, including identifying challenges, opportunities, and solutions
• AICP or PE license
**Relocation assistance is not available for this position**
Why Choose Modern Mobility Partners?
Learn transportation planning methods and practices from some of the most reputable transportation planners and project managers in the industry. Be part of an exciting new firm with great energy and a desire to push the envelope, think outside the box, and provide value to our clients and teaming partners.
This position offers a lot of hands-on experience and provides great opportunities to work on a variety of projects across different transportation arenas.
In 2020, Modern Mobility Partners was awarded Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places to Work.
Modern Mobility Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com